1. Favourite childhood book: I was always very fond of „the famous five“ and „the Knickerbocker kids“ … never had any favorites, though. 😉 And I really loved „Old Surehand“ and „Winnetou III“ (Karl May).
2. What are you reading right now? I just finished „The Complaints“ by Ian Rankin. (Highly recommendable.)
3. What books do you have on request at the library? I use scientific libraries only. I like to own my novels. 😉
4. Bad book habit: Sometimes people suggest books to me, forcing me to borrwo them and I never refuse strongly enough. After half a year or so I return them unread.
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? See above.
6. Do you have an e-reader? No.
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once? One for fun, several for work.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? No.
9.Least favourite book you read this year: I don’t know. Mk
10. Favourite book I’ve read this year: The liar (Stephen Fry). (Thanks a lot, Kalafudra. 🙂 )And „Kim“ (Rudyard Kipling).
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone? I don’t read out of my comfort zone. Pe I stopped reading American Psycho because it was really vividly gross when it came to the murdering and I thought this whole life-style totally crazy and odd and annoying. (I did finish Bret Easton Ellis‘ „Less than zero“ and found it quite good, to say something in defense of the author.)