Kalafudra wrote that maybe L. (which is me) is going to respond to this meme. And of course I am. ^^
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
X-Men 2 (or three? There is this evil Magneto who moves whole bridges and this cure for the X-gene.)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I don’t watch TV shows.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Coffee with milk. And buttered rhye bread/ milk bread/nothing.
6. What is your middle name?
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
At the moment I love Nina-Nana which is the CD that C. listens to before sleeping. But not because of the music.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. Favorite sandwich?
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. Favorite item of clothing?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
I’m not into brands or labels.
15. Where would you retire to?
16. What was your most memorable birthday?
17. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey. I love it when they stop playing and start fighting.
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
20. When is your birthday?
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning! I really have trouble being up longer than 10 pm because then nausea hits me like a truck. Which is a little problem because many social events (like meeting your working friends) require staying up.
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
Not with the whole public reading my blog.
25. What did you want to be when you grow up?
26. How are you today?
27. What is your favorite candy?
28. What is your favorite flower?
Rose, Calendula, blossoming trees.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
30. What are you listening to right now?
31. What was the last thing you ate?
32. Do you wish on stars?
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
As I’m sure the answer of this reveals all my deepest secrets I prefer not to answer.
34. How is the weather right now?
35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
36. Favorite soft drink?
Rasperry syrup with water.
37. Favorite restaurant?
The one nearby. The food is average but Schnitzel is perfect – we usually only order Schnitzel. Plus they like us and our kids to be there.
38. Real hair color?
39. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I loved little wooden and plastic animals. They always had to flee from war or from a flood and only a few of them could escape on Lego-boats. The others made heroic sacrifices. Sometimes they also fought against the evil barbie dolls … I was a strange child.
40. Summer or winter?
Winter. (At the moment I’m so looking forward to snow and skiing and Christmas… oO)
41. Hugs or kisses?
42. Chocolate or Vanilla?
43. Coffee or tea?
44. Do you want your friends to email you back?
I guess that „email back“ means that you expect an answer?
45. When was the last time you cried?
46. What is under your bed?
… I’m too afraid to look. ^^
47. What did you do last night?
Sleep, nurse, sleep, nurse, sleep, nurse, carry the baby, nurse, sleep etc.
48. What are you afraid of?
49. Salty or sweet?
50. How many keys on your key ring?
51. How many years at your current job?
Ph.d one and a half year.
52. Favorite day of the week?
I like them all. Maybe Monday.
53. How many towns have you lived in?
54. Do you make friends easily?
No. I am reluctant. And I like that.
55. How many people will you send this to?
56. How many will respond?
None? Maybe someone who drops by by chance.