1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
2. What book are you reading?
I just finished a short book about the 19th century potato blight in Ireland.
3. Favorite board game?
4. Favorite magazine?
….I’d so greatly like to name any magazine published by friends of mine, but so far they are always only talking about their ingenious plan to make their own magazine. So, none yet.
5. Favorite smells?
Freshly fallen snow. Forest. The smell just after a summer rain. Angelo the cat’s fur. Chloride from the swimming pool. “Blush” by Marc Jacobs.
6. Favorite sounds?
Rain falling on leaves. The silence of expectation or of a child concentrating on something. A’s voice. Church bells. The sound of a fight between sportsmen (real fights give me the creeps).
7. Worst feeling in the world?
…. I guess one will know when one is feeling it.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Can the cat, please, leave it's place on my chest so that I can go and take care of baby-C's breakfast needs?
9. Favorite fast food place?
Pizza Chemp! (Doener place near our home that also sells Pizza and surprisingly fresh salad)
10. Future child’s name?
This is hard to answer on a blog.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Buy a huge house and a small one for my housekeeper nearby.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
13. Storms - cool or scary?
The coolness comes from being a little scary.
14. Favorite drink?
Water. Sprite. … I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I can’t stand coffee at the moment. I have to force it down my throat to get awake ;)
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
I think I would do exactly the same (in percentage), only longer in total time. I would like to get more sleep, but I am sure I wouldn’t really sleep more if I had the time. ...
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yes. Who is so déclassé not to do that?
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
I like it as it is. When I am really old, though, I will dye my hair snow-white if it gets grey instead of white.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Vienna, Salisbury, Friesach, Flattnitz. (All in Austria)
19. Favorite sports to watch?
All kinds of martial arts, ice-hockey, cricket, volleyball. (As I don't have a TV this is a rather hypothetical question though)
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
This is Kalafudra. She is the most helpful and kind person I know of.
21. What’s under your bed?
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
I like my life as it is, and wouldn’t want to change with any human/animal. Yet “born again” implies starting over again when it is finished which I find a strange notion.
23. Morning person, or night owl?
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
25. Favorite place to relax?
Drawing/writing prose on my desk. Balcony. In the garden. In the woods. On the top of the mountain (not that I do this often).
26. Favorite pie?
Sachertorte. But I’m not really into pies.
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Lemon. See above.
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Whoever wants to answer, feel free. I’ll tag McC as she is the only blogging person I know who was not tagged already. As this is the case, she will ergo-concordingly-vis-a-vis be the first to answer.